AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 26 x 18-3/8 Inch
67-69 Chevy Camaro, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Lower passenger side Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 9 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO manufactures two different aluminum radiators for the '67-'69 Camaro/Firebird. The 10680250N and 10680251N are built with core widths of 20-7/8" and 23" respectively to match OEM specs. These radiators allow you to replace your original unit with an AFCO aluminum radiator and retain all of your existing hardware, including fan, shroud, regulator location, etc. - NO MODIFICATIONS ARE NECESSARY.
The smaller 26" wide radiator is ideal for a Small Block car with no A/C. If your car was equipped with the smaller 26" wide but you are running a high performance Small Block with air or a Big Block with air, your cooling answer is the 28" wide radiator.
- 100% aluminum construction
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- OEM size inlets/outlets & petcocks
- Auto trans fittings in factory location
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 28 x 18-3/8 Inch
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1966-67 Chevelle LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
Dewitts 1139022M 1967-69 Camaro BB Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1149004A 1967-69 Camaro SB Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149022A 1967-69 Camaro BB Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149022M 1967-69 Camaro BB Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 4139004A 1967-69 Camaro SB Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.