AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 26 x 18-3/8 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO manufactures two different aluminum radiators for the '67-'69 Camaro/Firebird. The 10680250N and 10680251N are built with core widths of 20-7/8" and 23" respectively to match OEM specs. These radiators allow you to replace your original unit with an AFCO aluminum radiator and retain all of your existing hardware, including fan, shroud, regulator location, etc. - NO MODIFICATIONS ARE NECESSARY.
The smaller 26" wide radiator is ideal for a Small Block car with no A/C. If your car was equipped with the smaller 26" wide but you are running a high performance Small Block with air or a Big Block with air, your cooling answer is the 28" wide radiator.
- 100% aluminum construction
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- OEM size inlets/outlets & petcocks
- Auto trans fittings in factory location
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 28 x 18-3/8 Inch
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.