AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
1979 Chrysler, 61-78 Dodge, 62-78 Plymouth, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Direct Fit aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chrysler A, B, or E-Body with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, your choice of either a drivers side or passenger side lower hose application, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
- Factory pressure-tested
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsDriver Side Inlet
- '62 Dart
- '62-'64 Polara, 330, 440
- '65-'76 Coronet
- '65-'74 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'64 Fury, Sport Fury, Savoy Belvedere
- '67-'72 GTX
- '68-'75 Road Runner
- '68-'71 Super Bee
- '66-'78 Charger
- '69 Daytona
- '70 Superbird
- '75-'78 Fury (Salon/'75 Road Runner)
- '70-'74 Barracuda, Cuda
- '70-'74 Challenger (R/T, T/A, Rallye)
- '61-'62 Lancer
- '60-'76 Valiant
- '63-'76 Dart
- '64-'69 Barracuda
- '70-'76 Duster
- '71-'72 Demon
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 26 x 22 Inch, Pass. Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
Frostbite FB156 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB157 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB158 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
Frostbite FB141 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1966-69 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB142 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.