AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Direct Fit aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chrysler A, B, or E-Body with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, your choice of either a drivers side or passenger side lower hose application, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
- Factory pressure-tested
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsDriver Side Inlet
- '62 Dart
- '62-'64 Polara, 330, 440
- '65-'76 Coronet
- '65-'74 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'64 Fury, Sport Fury, Savoy Belvedere
- '67-'72 GTX
- '68-'75 Road Runner
- '68-'71 Super Bee
- '66-'78 Charger
- '69 Daytona
- '70 Superbird
- '75-'78 Fury (Salon/'75 Road Runner)
- '70-'74 Barracuda, Cuda
- '70-'74 Challenger (R/T, T/A, Rallye)
- '61-'62 Lancer
- '60-'76 Valiant
- '63-'76 Dart
- '64-'69 Barracuda
- '70-'76 Duster
- '71-'72 Demon
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-1992 Camaro Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.