AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
Blazer, S10 Blazer, S10, S15 Jimmy, Jimmy, S15, Sonoma, Syclone, Single Pass Radiator Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 19 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs S-10 Small Block V8 swap radiators feature two rows of 1" tubes to keep your V8 running cool. Dont risk your engine by using other S-10 radiators which use only a single row core that can lead to overheating problems. Installation is easy and uses rubber isolated pins to mount the radiator in the stock core support. This radiator does require holes to be drilled into the top mounting flange for installation.
- Built-in mounting brackets
- Inlets and outlets are in the correct locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Fits 82-93 S-10, Blazer, Sonoma, and Jimmy.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 3 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
DeWitts 3139084MXX LSX Radiator, 1987-90 Corvette/S10 V8 Swap
AFCO 84257 Aluminum Radiator 1982-1992 Camaro LSX
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1973-1987 Chevy Truck LS Swap Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80127NDP Double Pass Radiator 24-1/4 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80126N Double Pass Racing Radiator 31 Inch Wide, 1-1/2 Inch Inlet
AFCO 80101NDP Double Pass Racing Radiator-27.5 Inch Wide, 19 Inch Tall
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.