AFCO Direct Fit 1982-1992 Camaro Aluminum Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 22 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Third-Gen Camaro with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool everything from a stock 305 H.O. to an aluminum-headed Small Block (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlet/Outlet in factory locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
Fits 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro V-8 with OEM 26-3/8" core.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
AFCO 80102NPZ GM Performance Aluminum Radiator, 31 x 18.5 In, Polished
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.