AFCO Direct Fit 1973-76 Corvette Aluminum Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your C3 Vette with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiators
Dewitts 1139073A 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149073A 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149073M 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239073A 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Auto
Dewitts 1239073M 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Manual
Dewitts 1249073A 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit HP Radiator, Black, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.