AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
73-86 GMC, 88-91 GMC, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooling your 2WD or 4WD truck is made easy with an AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiator. The 28" core provides more surface area and cooling capacity than the competition. Plus, this radiator is a bolt-in fit allowing the use of factory mounts and shrouds making installation a breeze. Fits 1973-1987 pickup trucks and 1973-1991 Blazer/Suburban with factory OEM 28.38" x 19.5" core. (All full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton truck chassis).
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Heater Return Nipple: 5/8"
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 3 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 80127NDP Double Pass Radiator 24-1/4 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80126N Double Pass Racing Radiator 31 Inch Wide, 1-1/2 Inch Inlet
AFCO 80101NDP Double Pass Racing Radiator-27.5 Inch Wide, 19 Inch Tall
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
AFCO 80103N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.