AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
73-91 Chevy, 73-91 GMC, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooling your 2WD or 4WD truck is made easy with an AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiator. The 28" core provides more surface area and cooling capacity than the competition. Plus, this radiator is a bolt-in fit allowing the use of factory mounts and shrouds making installation a breeze. Fits 1973-1987 pickup trucks and 1973-1991 Blazer/Suburban with factory OEM 28.38" x 19.5" core. (All full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton truck chassis).
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Heater Return Nipple: 5/8"
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1973-1987 Chevy Truck LS Swap Aluminum Radiators
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 3 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
Dewitts 6239018M 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 6139018A 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 6139018M 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 6239018A 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 6339018A-C 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.