AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
75-79 Buick Skylark, 70-81 Chevy Camaro, 75-79 Chevy Nova, 70-81 Pontiac Firebird, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 12 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: If you are replacing a 20-3/4" core radiator you must use the top mounting plate and shroud of the OEM 26-3/8" version.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 1970-81 Camaro
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1975-79 Skylark/GS/GSX
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1970-81 Camaro/Nova/Skylark LS Swap Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiators
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
Dewitts 4239005M 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4139005A 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4139005M 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4239005A 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
AFCO 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am LS Swap Radiator
Dewitts 1239021A 1970-81 Firebird/TA Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Auto
Dewitts 4139021A 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiator Fan Combo, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.