AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 20-3/8 Inch Core
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.