AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 20-3/8 Inch Core
1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-74 Chevy Nova, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 1968-1974 second generation Nova utilized a cross flow saddle mount radiator in two different core sizes. Some standard models were fitted with a 20-3/8" core while Big Blocks and most Small Blocks received the 23" core. AFCO engineered these radiators to fit in the stock location of the 23" radiator while still retaining the factory fan shroud. No modifications to the vehicle are required.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Dewitts 1139011M 1968-72 Nova Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239011M 1968-72 Nova Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Manual
Dewitts 4139011A 1968-72 Nova Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4239011A 1968-72 Nova Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 6139011A 1968-72 Nova LS Conversion Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 6139011M 1968-72 Nova LS Conversion Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 6339011A 1968-72 Nova LS Conversion Radiator, Automatic
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.