AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
69-77 Buick, 64-79 Chevy, 67-77 Oldsmobile, 67-77 Pontiac, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your car with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!). Be sure to check the application tab for vehicle fitment!
- Mount Saddle Width: 2-1/2"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlet/Outlet in factory locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 1967-77 Pontiac Lemans
- 1968-77 Chevelle
- 1968-74 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-73 Pontiac Tempest
- 1969-73 Buick Skylark/GS
- 1967-77 Olds Cutlass/442
- 1970-77 Monte Carlo
- 1971-79 Chevy Fullsize Cars
- 1972-77 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1973-77 Buick Regal
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1967-79 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
AFCO 1966-67 Chevelle LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum Radiator
Dewitts 1149003A 1968-72 Chevelle Direct Fit HP Radiator, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.