AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
67-72 GMC, 67-72 Chevy, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 11 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Direct Fit series radiators for Chevy & GMC trucks are designed to cool anything from a standard Small Block all the way up to a high horsepower Big Block. The aluminum cross flow radiator bolts in using factory fan shroud for a simple installation. Fits 2WD and 4WD 1967-72 GM full-size pickup trucks (1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton chassis).
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish, Fan Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
More Like This
AFCO 1967-72 GM Pickup LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
1967-72 GM Truck and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
Dewitts 1139018A 1967-72 Chevy C10/Suburban Direct Fit Radiator, Auto
Dewitts 1139018M 1967-72 Chevy C10/Suburban Direct Fit Radiator, Man
Dewitts 1239018A 1967-72 Chevy C10 Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Auto
Dewitts 6239018M 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239018M 1967-72 Chevy C10 Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Man
Dewitts 4139018A 1967-72 Chevy C10 Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4139018M 1967-72 Chevy C10 Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4239018A 1967-72 Chevy C10 Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.