AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
66-67 Chevy Chevelle, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. These radiators were designed for a drop-in direct fit into the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle/Malibu V8 with no modifications needed. Has enough cooling capacity to handle high performance Big Blocks & Small Blocks.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- 1/8" Straight Filler Neck Hose Barb
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO 1966-67 Chevelle LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 1967-79 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
Dewitts 1139002A 1966-67 Chevelle Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149002A 1966-67 Chevelle Direct Fit HP Radiator, Auto
Dewitts 1239002A 1966-67 Chevelle Direct Fit Radiator, Blk, Auto
Dewitts 1239002M 1966-67 Chevelle Direct Fit Radiator, Blk, Man
Dewitts 1139002M 1966-67 Chevelle Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.