AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. These radiators were designed for a drop-in direct fit into the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle/Malibu V8 with no modifications needed. Has enough cooling capacity to handle high performance Big Blocks & Small Blocks.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- 1/8" Straight Filler Neck Hose Barb
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-1992 Camaro Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.