AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Although the Pontiac GTO is a head turner sitting still, we would rather see them moving. AFCO developed this bolt-in aluminum radiator to keep your GTO on the street and out of the parking lot. It features a more efficient crossflow design that still bolts into the factory holes. No modifications to the car are necessary; even the factory fan shroud and mount are retained.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Directly replaces the factory OEM 15.5" core-height radiator. Outlets are on the upper drivers side and lower passenger side.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.