AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
64-67 Pontiac GTO, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 16 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Although the Pontiac GTO is a head turner sitting still, we would rather see them moving. AFCO developed this bolt-in aluminum radiator to keep your GTO on the street and out of the parking lot. It features a more efficient crossflow design that still bolts into the factory holes. No modifications to the car are necessary; even the factory fan shroud and mount are retained.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations for 1966-67 application
- For 1964-65 application, the 1966-67 water outlet will be required
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Directly replaces the factory OEM 15.5" core-height radiator. Outlets are on the upper drivers side and lower passenger side for the 1966-67 GTO configuration. When using for a 1964-65 application, the later 1966-67 water outlet will be required.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
Frostbite FB138 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO/Tempest
Frostbite FB140 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Frostbite FB139 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
DeWitts 6239040M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239041A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239041M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239040A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.