AFCO Direct Fit 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Pass. Side Outlet
63-65 Ford Falcon, 64-66 Ford Mustang, 63-65 Mercury Comet, Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Ford Falcon, Mercury Comet, or Ford Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool HiPo Small Blocks (even with a power adder!).
For 1963-1966 Falcon/Comet/Mustang w/ V-8 engine.
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Speedway 1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Passenger Side Water Necks
Dewitts 1138002M 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1138003A 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1138003M 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1148003M 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1238002A 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Automatic
Dewitts 1238002M 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.