AFCO Direct Fit 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Radiators, Downflow
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The '62-'67 Nova continues to be the choice of many car builders today for their ability to achieve high horsepower-to-weight ratios. AFCO designed these OEM-style vertical core radiators to maintain the OEM styling, while gaining increased cooling capacity. It bolts into the stock mounting hole locations for simple installation. No cutting or drilling is required.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: Use 1966-67 thermostat housing and upper hose. The 6-Cylinder shroud will not fit with the bracket assembly on this radiator.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
F/SS/Y= Fan Shroud Only
- Overall Height: 20-1/4"
- Overall Width: 23-1/4"
- Brackets for shroud and mount to cradle are 25" on center holes
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO 1939-40 Deluxe, 1940-41 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Dewitts 4139065M 1965 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4239065M 1965 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
AFCO 80291 Direct Fit High Performance Radiators, 1997-04 Mustang
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 80108N Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Afco 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1937-39 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.