AFCO Direct Fit 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Radiators, Crossflow
62-67 Chevy Chevy II, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The '62-'67 Nova continues to be the choice of many car builders today for their ability to achieve high horsepower-to-weight ratios. AFCO designed these cross-flow conversion radiators for increased cooling and easier engine swaps. It bolts into the stock mounting hole locations for simple installation. No cutting or drilling is required.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: The 6-Cylinder shroud will not fit with the bracket assembly on this radiator.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Overall Height: 20"
- Overall Width: 23-1/4"
- Brackets for shroud and mount to cradle are 25" on center holes
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Radiators, Downflow
AFCO 1962-67 Nova LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Dewitts 1139010A 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1239010M 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Man
Dewitts 1139010M 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239010A 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Direct Fit Radiator, Black
Dewitts 4139010M 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4239010M 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 6239010A 1962-67 Chevy II LS Conversion Radiator, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.