AFCO Clutch Master Cylinder - 3/4 Bore
Universal Fit, 8.00" Overall Length, 2.25" Centerline of Holes, 0.75" Bore Size, Aluminum
- Designed to be a lightweight, space-saving alternative to full size master cylinders
- It fits popular clutch and small brake applications
- Has a 3/4" bore and includes a 3/8"-24 inverted flare fitting
- Ideal for clutch applications ad well as small brake applications
- Made from aluminum with an overall length of 8"
Small AFCO master cylinder for clutch applications.
- Lightweight, space-saving alternative to full size master cylinders
- Fits popluar clutch and small brake applications
- 3/4" Bore
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare fitting included
- 1.4 oz. reservoir
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Application• Clutch Applications
• Small Brake Applications
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!