AFCO 80291 Direct Fit High Performance Radiators, 1997-04 Mustang
97-04 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AFCO direct-fit 1997 – 2004 Mustang radiator is the perfect way to improve the efficiency of the cooling system in your Mustang GT. The core thickness has been increased to vastly improve heat displacement versus the factory radiator.
The AFCO unit allows use of the stock mounting hardware, A/C condenser and factory fan shroud without the need for modifications. The radiator is 100% aluminum construction, utilizing a furnace brazed sealed core. The radiator is fully TIG-welded for strength and durability and is 100% pressure tested.
- Direct-fit radiator, accepts stock mounting hardware and fan shroud
- Dual row 1.00” core
- 2.61” radiator tanks for easy installation
- Detailed color installation instructions
- Transmission cooler option available
- Available in satin, polished or black
- Does not fit the V6 models
- Sold each
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
Dewitts 1148014A 1997-04 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1148014M 1997-04 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1138014A 1997-04 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1138014M 1997-04 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 24 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 26 Inch
AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 31 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.