AFCO 80203N Sprint Car Downflow Radiator
Sprint Car, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, Satin
Radiator sprint downflow by AFCO. Features an all aluminum TIG welded construction. Radiator will require a tray in order to be installed. Sold each.
- 1.50" outlet
- 12.4 pounds
- 20" overall width
- 21.18" height
- 2" thick
- Four -10 AN O-ring female fittings
- Single row 1.50"
- Great for wing and non-wing sprint cars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 64 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.