AFCO 80103NPB Black GM Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. We also have electric fan/shroud combos for these radiators listed.
All measurements include the end tanks. Overall width includes mountings flanges if used.
- 1-1/2" upper hose neck on the drivers side
- 1-3/4" lower hose neck on the passenger side
- 1/4" NPT brass drain cocks
- Welded-on 2" wide side mount flanges on most models
- Do not have built-in transmission coolers
- 10680103NP: 1960-1968 Chevy Fullsize with 22 3/8" Core - Crossflow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- '65-'87 Grand Prix
- '65-'86 Catalina/Bonnevillle
- '67-'69 Firebird
- '68-'72 GTO/LeMans
- '70-'81 Firebird/Trans Am
- '73-'80 Grand Am
- '65-'79 Delta 88/98
- '66-'87 Cutlass/442
- '72-'77 Omega/Omega SX
- '59-'74 Impala, Biscayne, Caprice, Bel Air
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '68-'87 Chevelle/El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '68-'79 Nova
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
- Overall Tank Height: 20"
- Tank Height: 18-1/2"
- Core Width: 22-3/8"
- Tank Width Top: 26-3/4"
- Tank Width Bottom: 26"
- Width with Flanges: 30"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Filler Location: R
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" (L)
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" (R)
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs
More Like This
AFCO 80103NPZ Performance GM Alum. Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch-Polished
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.