AFCO 23600CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 600 Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
Afcoil springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any Afcoil spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to Afcoil springs.
More Like This
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 23150CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 23175CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 175 Rate
AFCO 23375CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 375 Rate
AFCO 23350CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
AFCO 23425CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 425 Rate
AFCO 23125CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 23115CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 115 Rate
AFCO 23165CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 165 Rate
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.