AFCO 1970-81 Camaro/Nova/Skylark LS Swap Radiator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 9 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These LS conversion radiators are built with the correct inlet and outlet required for the engine swap. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These double pass radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road! Be sure to check the Application tab for vehicle fitment!
- Transmission Cooler Port: 1/4" NPT
- Use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one
- Factory fan shroud provisions on many models
- Drain plugs included
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Learn more about how radiators work, selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle, and the importance of using a fan and shroud by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 1970-81 Camaro
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1975-79 Buick Skylark
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1978-88 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1967-79 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1967-72 GM Pickup LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO 1973-1987 Chevy Truck LS Swap Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.