AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
64-67 Pontiac GTO, 66-67 Chevy Chevelle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These LS conversion radiators are built with the correct inlet and outlet required for the engine swap. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These double pass radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- 25 Inch x 19-1/2 Inch
- Double Pass
- Uses the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one
- Factory fan shroud provisions on many models
- Drain plugs included
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- Inlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Outlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Trans Cooler Port: 1/4" NPT
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1962-67 Nova LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.