AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCOs Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Ford Falcon, Mercury Comet, or Ford Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool HiPo Small Blocks (even with a power adder!).
For 1963-1966 Falcon/Comet/Mustang w/ V-8 engine.
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details'Driver''s Side Outlet
See "Notes" for ordering info.
The sale price of $235.99 refers to the price for the Fan/Shroud only, without a radiator.'
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.