AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCOs Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Ford Falcon, Mercury Comet, or Ford Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool HiPo Small Blocks (even with a power adder!).
For 1963-1966 Falcon/Comet/Mustang w/ V-8 engine.
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details'Driver''s Side Outlet
See "Notes" for ordering info.
The sale price of $235.99 refers to the price for the Fan/Shroud only, without a radiator.'
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
C&R Radiators Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 31 Inch
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.