AFCO 1962-67 Nova LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These LS conversion radiators are built with the correct inlet and outlet required for the engine swap. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These double pass radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- 23-1/4 Inch x 20 Inch
- Double Pass
- Uses the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one
- Factory fan shroud provisions on many models
- Drain plugs included
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Inlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Outlet O.D.: 1 3/8"
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
More Like This
AFCO 80118N O-Ring Inlet Style Radiator, Left Side Filler Neck
AFCO 80124N Double Pass O-Ring Style Radiator-27.5 Inch-Right 2x16ANF
AFCO 80119N 25-3/8 Inch Double Pass Radiator, 1.5 In. Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80116N Standard Universal Fit Radiator, 17-5/16 Inch Height
AFCO 80101N-16 Universal Racing Radiator-22.5 In. Core, 27.5 In. Chevy
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP-U Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185FNDP Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185FNDP-16 Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.