AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
53-56 Ford F-100 Pickup, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Centered Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 20 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you are still running a copper radiator in your truck, you don't know what you are missing! AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Has 2 rows of 1.25" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
F = Fan & shroud only
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Frostbite FB104 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB105 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
Walker Z-489-1 42-52 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-556-1 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator w/o AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Frostbite FB103 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1953-1956 Ford Pickup
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80108NR Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator
AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.