AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
47-55 Chevy Truck, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- This aluminum radiator is specially designed for the 1947-55 Chevy Truck
- Features a 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Comes with welded-in mounting tabs for ease of installation
- The filler necks feature screw-in bleed that won't crack or leak with age
- Use of correct center-to-center inlets/outlets makes installation a breeze
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
If you are still running a copper radiator in your truck, you don't know what you are missing! AFCO uses the technology they learned from the racing world to give your truck the best radiator it will ever have. 100% Tig welded and each one is pressure tested.
- 100% Aluminum Construction (no epoxy)
- Welded-in Mounting Tabs
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed - won't crack or leak with age
- Correct center-to-center inlets/outlets makes installation a breeze
- Overall Height: 27-1/4" with the fill neck
- Overall Height: 26-1/8" before the fill neck
- Overall Radiator Width: 18-1/4" plus the flanges
- The flanges run vertically the entire length of the core
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1949-53 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1953-56 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1949-53 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1942-48 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Frostbite FB102 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB101 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB100 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
AFCO 1955-59 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Day 4 afternoon update of the Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks Week to Wicked classic Chevy project.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.