AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
1942 Ford, 46-48 Ford, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Centered Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Has 2 rows of 1.00" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker C-493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condenser Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac493-1 Cobra 1942-1948 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-493-1 Z-Series 1942-1948 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin 7-70099 Dlx Alum Radiator for 42-48 Ford Chassis w/ S/B Chevy
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-AAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Walker B-Z-Ac493-1 Z-Series 1942-48 Ford Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.