AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Not applicable with the o/e 2-piece hood assembly as this will only fit with a 1-piece aftermarket hood.
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1938-1946 GM Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1937-38 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Afco 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker C-AC494-1 Cobra 1936 Ford Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-494-1 Cobra 1936 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.