AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 18 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1937-39 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1939-40 Deluxe, 1940-41 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1949-53 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1937-38 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine