AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
33-34 Ford Model 40, 33-34 Ford Sedan Delivery, 1934 Ford Model 40 A, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- 17” Core Width
- 3”Core Thickness
- 27” Overall Height (from bottom of bottom tank to top of top tank)
- 20.25" Overall Width
- 5° Layback
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesWhen selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Griffin 7-70094 Dlx Alum Radiator for 1933-34 Ford Chassis w/Flathead
Walker Z-498-1 FH Flathead V8 1933-1934 Ford Radiator
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Griffin 7-70082 Dlx Alum Radiator for 33-34 Ford Chassis w/ S/B Chevy
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.