AEM 50-1200 E85 Hi Flow Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 85 GPH / 322 LPH Free Flow Rate
AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Includes pre filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter that may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 40 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 50-1000 Hi Flow Fuel Pump
AEM 50-1220 E85 Hi Flow Fuel Pump
AEM 50-1215 E85 Hi Flow Fuel Pump
AEM 50-1005 400LPH Inline High Flow Fuel Pump
AEM 50-1225 E85 Compatible Fuel Pump
AEM 50-1009 400lph Inline High Flow Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.