AEM 30-0311 X-Series OBDII Display Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Digital Gauge Series, Black/Luminescent green, Lighted
AEM’s X-Series OBDII gauge (PN 30-0311) puts multiple channels of data at your fingertips by reading the CAN bus stream of your vehicle’s OBD port and transmitting those channels to the gauge display. It reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and gives you the ability to clear codes. Wiring is as simple as connecting the gauge to your vehicle’s OBDII port using the supplied connector! Because the X-Series OBDII gauge reads OBDII parameters transmitted through a vehicle’s CAN datastream, it will only work on 2008+ model year vehicles.
EASY TO USE
Use the ‘Page’ button on the gauge face to scroll through available channels of data transmitted through the OBD port. Possible channels are listed below and may include IAT, EGT, RPM, Ethanol %, MAF, Fuel Pressure, Manifold Pressure, Boost Pressure, TPS, Vehicle Speed, Lambda and more (channel availability is ultimately dependent upon what channels are programmed to transmit by the vehicle manufacturer).
READ & CLEAR TROUBLE CODES
The ‘DTC’ button tells the gauge to scan for trouble codes and will report any stored DTCs, allowing you to look them up and determine the course of repair. This button also allows users to cleat DTCs once the problem is resolved.
The X-Series OBDII Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0311-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Reads data channels from 2008+ MY vehicles through the OBDII port!
- Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)!
- Easy to install and wire –power and data come from OBDII port using supplied connector
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Black bezel and black faceplate included (silver bezel/white faceplate sold separately, PN 30-0311-ACC)
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 30-0309 X-Series Pressure Gauge
AEM 30-0301 X-Series Pressure Gauge
AEM 30-5144 Analog Style Boost or Fuel Pressure SAE Gauge
AEM 30-5133M Analog Style Oil or Fuel Metric Pressure Gauge
AEM 30-5133 Analog Style Oil or Fuel SAE Pressure Gauge
AEM 30-4401 Digital Oil or Fuel Pressure Gauge
Longacre 52-46535 Stepper Motor Racing Gauge, Fuel Pres. 0-15 PSI
AutoMeter 2311 Auto Gage Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge
AutoMeter 2603 Z-Series Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 15 PSI, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 5712 Phantom Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge,2-1/16 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!