AEM 25-131BK High Volume Fuel Rail, Black Anodized
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Black anodized
AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and works perfectly with stock injector sizes. An additional 1/8th NPT port is included to accommodate a nitrous set up or fuel pressure gauge. A custom fuel line fitting is included for the factory fuel line, and in most cases the ends of each rail are pre tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings for users who want to use custom fuel lines.
- Supports fuel flow up to 1,000 horsepower
- No additional parts required for installation - installs with factory fuel line using supplied fitting
- Pre-tapped for -6 AN or 9/16"x 18 fittings
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Works with factory fuel line or custom fuel lines
- 1/2 inch bore dampens backpressure pulses from larger fuel injectors
- 1/8 NPT port included for nitrous pick up or fuel pressure gauge
- Comprehensive installation instructions, hardware, fittings, and injector O-rings included
- CNC Machined from billet aluminum
- Black anodizing with laser engraving
- Complete hardware, fittings and injector O-rings included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
|Mitsubishi||2003-2004||Lancer Evolution||2.0L/2000ccL4 TURBO|
|Mitsubishi||2005||Lancer Evolution||2.0L/1997ccL4 TURBO VIN:D [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2006||Lancer Evolution||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:C [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2005||Lancer Evolution MR||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:D [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2006||Lancer Evolution MR||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:C [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2005||Lancer Evolution RS||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:D [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2006||Lancer Evolution RS||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:C [4G63]|
|Mitsubishi||2006||Lancer Evolution SE||2.0L/1997ccL4 (122ci) TURBO VIN:C [4G63]|
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 3625 Fuel Injector Rail Kit, -6 AN, Clear, SBF Windsor
Holley 534-260 Replacement Fuel Rail Kit For 300-620 & 300-621
Edelbrock 3630 Aluminum Fuel Rail, Small Block Chevy
FAST 30700236B Universal Fuel Rail, 36 Inch
Holley EFI 17-92 Supercharger Injector Spacer W/EFI Rails
Holley 534-234 Fuel Rail Package, EFI, Hi-Ram 351W
Holley Sniper 850005 Fuel Rail Kit, OE LS1/LS2/LS6 V8
FAST 30351 Small Block Ford Fuel Rail Kit for FAST 3031302/3035351
FAST 30700218B Universal Fuel Rail, 18 Inch
FAST 30700224B Universal Fuel Rail, 24 Inch
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.