AEM 23-804BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
Universal Fit, Billet Aluminum, Black anodized
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile(s) in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear's belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the adjustable cam gear's teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt designs.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Belt surface is hard anodized
- Recommended cam gear settings included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-2000||Civic CX||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-1997||Civic del Sol S||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-1997||Civic del Sol Si||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-2000||Civic DX||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-2000||Civic EX||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1996-2000||Civic LX||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7]|
|23-804BK||Honda||1999||Civic Value Package||1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7]|
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 23-831BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
AEM 23-800BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
AEM 23-801BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
AEM 23-802BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
AEM 23-830BK Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear
BBK 1640 Variable Timing Adjuster Crank Pulley Kit, Ford 4.6, 5.4
1935-1948 Flathead Aluminum Timing Gears
2.3 Ford Adjustable Crankshaft Sprocket
1949-1953 Flathead Ford Front Cam Gears
2.3 Ford Adjustable Cam Timing Sprocket
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.