ACDelco PFL400A Gold Engine Oil Filter, Ford/Mopar
Many Engines, 3/4"-16 Thread Pitch, 4.8" Overall Height, 30 Microns, Blue
- High quality replacement ideal for many Ford/Mopar engines
- Keeps abrasive particles away from bearings and other engine hydraulic components
- Provides low restriction to ensure optimal fluid flow through the engine
- Nylon core is one and half times stronger than filters with metal cores
- Synthetic end caps are ultrasonically welded to help prevent media blocked by adhesives used in traditional filters
Protect your Ford or Mopar engine with this premium quality oil filter. Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.