ACCEL 140311 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Honda 2.0/2.2/2.4L-I4
Coil pack Coil Style, Yellow, Female/Socket Coil Wire Attachment, Round Coil Shape
- 02-06 Acura RSX/Honda CR-V (2.0L)
- 03-06 Honda Accord / Element (2.4L)
- 02-04 Honda Civic Si (2.0L)
- 04-05 S2000 (2.2L)
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
ACCEL 140311-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Honda 2.0/2.2/2.4L-I4, 4-Pack
MSD 82193 Blaster Coil, 2008-15 Honda/Acura 2.4L, Black
MSD 82194 Blaster Coil, 2008-15 Honda/Acura 2.4L, Red, 4-Pack
MSD 8219 Blaster Coil, 2008-15 Honda/Acura 2.4L, Red
MSD 821943 Blaster Coil, 2008-15 Honda/Acura 2.4L, Black, 4-Pack
MSD 8237 Blaster Coil, 1999-2010 Honda/Acura V6, Red
MSD 82373 Blaster Coil, 1999-10 Honda/Acura V6, Black
MSD 82376 Blaster Coil, 1999-10 Honda/Acura V6, Red, 6-Pack
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.