ACCEL 140043 Ignition Coil, GM LS2, LS3 and LS7, Super Coil
Chevy LS V8, 38700 volts Maximum Voltage, Yellow, Not Coil Wire Included, Coil pack Coil Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
-All GM based 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L, and 7.0L Engines
-2011-07 Chevy Tahoe
-2011-07 Chevy Suburban
-2011-07 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500
-2011-08 Chevy Express 1500/2500/3500
-2011-05 Chevy Corvette
-2011-09 Chevy Colorado
-2011-10 Chevy Camaro
-2011-07 Chevy Avalanche
-2009-05 Chevy Trailblazer (including SS)
-2009-06 Chevy Impala
-2007-06 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
-2006-05 Chevy SSR
-2011-07 Cadillac Escalade
-2009-06 Cadillac CTS-V
-2007-05 Buick Rainier
-2009-08 Buick Lacrosse
-2009-05 GMC Envoy
-2011-07 GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500/Denali
-2011-07 GMC Yukon
-2011-08 GMC Savanna 1500/2500/3500
-2011-09 GMC Canyon
-2009-08 Hummer H2
-2010-08 Hummer H3
-2008-05 Pontiac Grand Prix
-2006-05 Pontiac GTO
-2009-08 Pontiac G8
Super Coil for GM LS2, LS3, and LS7 Engines produce more power over the stock coils to burn the air fuel mixture more efficiently in the engines cylinders.
- These coils feature advanced bobbin technology.
- Highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores with optimized windings to provide a turns ration allowing for more power to the plugs.
- Specialized high temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock, vibration, chemicals, and overall engine bay environment.
- These are a direct performance bolt on upgrade.
- The ACCEL Yellow bodies are molded in a high dielectric strength material.
More Like This
ACCEL 140043-8 Ignition Coil, GM LS2, LS3 and LS7, Super Coil, 8 Pack
FAST 30256-1 L92 Truck Style Replacement Coil, Gen III/Gen IV
FAST 30256-6 L92 Truck Style Replacement Coil, Gen III/Gen IV
FAST 30256-8 L92 Truck Style Replacement Coil, Gen III/Gen IV
FAST 30256-4 L92 Truck Style Replacement Coil, Gen III/Gen IV
MSD 8216 GM LS2, LS7 Engine Coil Brackets
MSD 82878 Multiple Spark Plug Coil for LS2, LS3, LS7 Engines, 8-Pack
MSD 8287 Multiple Spark Plug Coil for LS2, LS3, LS7 Engines, Single
MSD 82658 Blaster LS Coil for 05-13 GM LS Engines, Single, 8-Pack
MSD 5511 Street Fire Coil, 05-13 GM LS, Single
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!