ACCEL 140036 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 6-Tower EDIS, Vertical
3.0 Ford V6, 4.0 Ford V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15% more energy than OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct replacements for OEM coils. Must use factory firing order. Bodies and/or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow with brass secondary contacts.
This ACCEL SuperCoil Ford 6-tower EDIS vertical plug ignition coil fits Ford, V6 1994-2000 3.8L; 1996-1997 3.0L
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- OBD II Compatible Safe
- Standard Motor Products SMP Fd-488
- MSD 5528
More Like This
ACCEL 140035 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 6-Tower EDIS, Horizontal
ACCEL 140012 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 1984-98 EEC-IV
ACCEL 140061 Ignition Coil, Super Coil, Ford 3.5/3.7L V6
ACCEL 140061-6 Ignition Coil, Super Coil, Ford 3.5 / 3.7L V6, 6 pack
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
Electronic Ignition Coil
MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!