7mm Spark Plug Wire Terminal & Boot Kit
- Automotive spark plug wire terminals and boots
- Designed for use with our 7mm red spark plug wires
- 90° Spark Plug HEI style boots (8) & terminals (8)
- 90° Spark boots (9) & terminals (8) for “socket style” cap
- Straight boots (9) & terminals (8) for “socket style” cap
Designed for use with our 7mm Red Spark Plug Wires (shown below).
This Terminal and Boot Kit contains:
- Eight 90° Spark Plug HEI style boots
- Eight 90° Spark Plug HEI style terminals
- One 90° Boot & Terminal for coil end of coil wire
- Nine 90° Spark Boots for "socket style" cap
- Eight 90° Terminals for "socket style" cap
- Nine Straight Boots for "socket style" cap
- Eight Straight Terminals for "socket style" cap
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.