6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb, 5-1/8 Inch Neck
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keep the air entering your engine clean with our chrome plated steel air cleaners. They feature a recessed base and have a 6-3/8 in. diameter. These air cleaners have a chrome plated steel housing with a paper filter element.
6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Chrome plated steel
- 6-3/8" diameter and 2-1/2" tall filter element
- Fits 4 barrel carbs with 5-1/8" neck
- 3-3/4" tall from the base to the highest point on the top.
- includes stud and wing nut
- non-restricting flame retardant filter
- unique sculptured design to fit most applications
- performance engineered for increased breathing
- designed to perform with todays large displacement engines
Item Details4 bbl carb
More Like This
15 Inch Finned Mohawk Air Cleaner
10 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb.
Speedway Louvered Style Chrome Air Cleaner, 2-5/8 Inch
Tri-Bar Wing Nut Style Air Cleaners
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 2 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Tall, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Short, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
10 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 2 Barrel Carb.
6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 2 Barrel Carb, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.