22-Circuit Universal Automotive Aftermarket Wiring Harness Kit
Universal Fit, 22 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Whether you are building an option loaded car or just want extra circuits available for upgrades this 22 circuit harness is perfect for your build
- Premium high temperature wire with easy to read labels printed every six inches ensures a trouble free installation
- Comprehensive instructions with full color pictures takes the headache out of your wiring project
- GM column wiring plug (ribbon plug) is included and comes pre-wired for your convenience
- OEM style fuse block with an integrated flasher unit mount delivers a professional appearance
Our universal wiring harness is the perfect solution for vehicles with no reproduction harness options, custom builds, or the budget-minded DIY builder. This highly versatile wire harness works with nearly any 12-volt vehicle, engine, and transmission combination (carb or EFI, automatic or manual), including engine swaps. Whether you're building an option-loaded car, or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this 22-circuit wiring kit has you covered.
A compact fuse box mounts discreetly out of view, or choose an open installation for easy access. Any unused circuits can be bundled up and tucked away under the dash for future use. The harness includes generous 17-foot-long tail light leads for easy mounting in most vehicles, even full-size cars, trucks or vans.
Plug-and-Play with GM Tilt Columns
Wiring up the steering column controls can be a daunting task, but our harness makes it easy. This harness plugs directly into most GM-style tilt steering columns. It connects to aftermarket tilt columns from ididit, Flaming River or Speedway Motors, as well as factory GM tilt columns from 1968-1996 cars, trucks and vans (see our full list of compatible GM columns). If you’re sourcing a column from the junkyard, look for one with a flat “ribbon” plug, either 3-7/8” or 4-1/4” long (with 10 or more wires). Ignition switch plugs to connect “keyed” GM columns are also included in this kit.
Not using a GM tilt column? No problem. This harness easily splices into other steering columns with the included pin-out wiring diagram (it helps to have a wiring schematic for your vehicle here, too). Wires are conveniently bundled and labeled every 6 inches - just take your time and be attentive when splicing it in. Note that this wiring kit includes a GM-style headlight switch, dimmer switch and turn signal flasher for reliable service and easy replacement.
Modern High-Quality Insulated Wire
Patches and splicing are tedious and unreliable. Your car deserves better! Start fresh with modern polyethylene-insulated, stranded bare copper wire. Each harness is constructed from premium quality GXL automotive wiring, with the appropriate wire diameter for each fused circuit (ranging 8 to 16 gauge). Every strand of this wire harness is covered with a high-temperature (-40°F to +257°F) outer coating, color coded, and labeled to aid in a smooth installation for any DIY enthusiast. In other words, you can expect the same quality of automotive wiring used by the big 3 OE manufacturers.
A modern fuse block design gives easy service and fuse replacement. The fuse block arrives complete with modern ATO/ATC blade fuses and a common 2-prong style flasher. No more fragile, corroded glass fuses! Crimp connectors and terminals are included to get you started right away.
Conveniently Bundled Wires
Our universal 22-circuit harness consists of 11 branches that are conveniently bundled, so you can get started right away. Here’s a quick rundown of those branches:
- Engine compartment feed wires (EFI engines will need an additional engine-specific harness)
- Instrument cluster feed wires (mechanical or electric gauges)
- Ignition/Headlight/Dimmer/Turn Signal/Brake Light switch lead wires with connectors
- Radio/Heater/Air Conditioning feed wires
- Rear body feed wires
- Additional accessory wires
The included 7-page instruction booklet, with color printed pictures, covers each of these pre-bundled circuits in detail.
- Perfect for restoration projects, custom vehicles or budget-minded DIY builders
- Universal design for nearly any 12-volt vehicle – great for engine swaps!
- Plug-and-play with 1968-96 GM tilt steering columns (can be spliced into others)
- Connects directly to aftermarket tilt columns from Speedway Motors, ididit & Flaming River
- Works with nearly any engine/transmission combination (carb or EFI, auto or manual)
- Tail light leads are 17 ft. in length; suitable for cars, trucks, longbox pickups, and vans
- Constructed of GXL insulated, automotive-grade copper wiring
- High-temp polyethylene insulation makes it viable in engine compartments
- Includes appropriate wire diameter for each fused circuit (ranging 8 to 16 gauge)
- Compact 5.5” x 4.5” x 3.3” fuse block mounts discreetly out of view
- Two-piece fuse block design makes for easy fuse block removal/service
- Uses modern blade-style ATO/ATC fuses in place of outdated glass fuses
- 22 individually fused circuits, conveniently bundled into 11 “quick start” bales
- Each wire strand is color-coded and labeled every 6” for easy identification
- Includes proven GM-type switches, for easy repair/replacement if needed
- Complete wiring harness kit weighs less than 8 lbs. installed
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
Deluxe Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
12-Circuit Mini-Fuse Universal Hot Rod Wiring Harness Kit
Deluxe Universal 12 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Universal 12 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit Custom P/U Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500944 Highway 15 Nostalgia Wiring System
Q & A
Learn about the Speedway Motors Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness and the features that made it perfect for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser Build.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.