2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Tapered for Tie Rod, Polished
Universal Fit, 6.00" Center to Center, .91" Top of Taper, .95" Bottom of Taper, 2.00" Drop
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These steel replacement Vega pitman steering arms have a 2 inch offset/drop and work ideally with Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box. They have a polished stainless steel finish and are durable enough to hold up on your stock or custom application.
- Stainless steel pitman arm
- Tapered for tie rod end
- 6" Between centers with a 2" drop
- Fits Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box
- Vega cross-steering applications
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.