2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Drilled for 5/8 Inch Bolt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These steel replacement Vega pitman steering arms have a 2 inch offset/drop and work ideally with Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box. They have a polished stainless steel finish and are durable enough to hold up on your stock or custom application.
- Stainless steel pitman arm
- Drilled for 5/8" bolt
- 6" Between centers with a 2" drop
- Fits Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box
- Vega cross-steering applications
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!