2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Drilled for 5/8 Inch Bolt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These steel replacement Vega pitman steering arms have a 2 inch offset/drop and work ideally with Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box. They have a polished stainless steel finish and are durable enough to hold up on your stock or custom application.
- Stainless steel pitman arm
- Drilled for 5/8" bolt
- 6" Between centers with a 2" drop
- Fits Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box
- Vega cross-steering applications
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.