2 Inch Offset Vega Pitman Steering Arm, Drilled for 5/8 Inch Bolt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These steel replacement Vega pitman steering arms have a 2 inch offset/drop and work ideally with Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box. They have a polished stainless steel finish and are durable enough to hold up on your stock or custom application.
- Stainless steel pitman arm
- Drilled for 5/8" bolt
- 6" Between centers with a 2" drop
- Fits Saginaw Vega 140 style steering box
- Vega cross-steering applications
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.