1970-81 GM F-Body X-Body Steering Center Link Drag Link
24.500" Center to Center, 14.875" Centerline of Holes, Steel, Natural
- Center links for your second generation GM F-Body
- Premium steel construction for superior strength and durability
- Fits 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird & 1975-1979 Nova X-Body
- Center to center 24.500", centerline of holes 14.875"
- Same as MOOG DS829
We stock those hard-to-find center links for your second generation GM F-Body. See Application tab to ensure that this part will fit your car.
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1975-79 Nova X-Body
Item DetailsMoog # DS829
1970-81 Camaro, 1980-81 Firebird
- 1970-71 Camaro w/ 350 high performance
- 1970-73 Camaro w/ power steering
- 1974-81 Camaro (except 1980-81 6 cylinder)
- 1980-81 Firebird w/ 8 cylinder
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.