1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Upper Pulley, Long Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.60" Outside Diameter, 1.96" Mounted Length, .63" Shaft Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cast aluminum single groove V-belt upper pulley for 69-85 Small Block Chevy long style water pumps. Fits over 5/8" water pump snout, but can be drilled out to 3/4" if needed.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Single groove for V-belt
- From inside of pulley at fan hub to rear edge of pulley is 2"
- From rear edge of pulley to center of V-belt groove is 5/16"
- Center hole fits a 5/8" shaft (can be drilled out to 3/4" if needed)
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Note: When using in conjunction with an electric fan assembly, be sure to consider the pulley installation screw kit # 910-15440 shown below.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Item DetailsSingle Groove, 6-5/8" Diameter
- It may be necessary to shim either or both of the pulleys to achieve perfect belt alignment. There are variances between manufacturers of both water pumps and pulleys.
- Water Pump ID Chart (GIF)
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Upper Pulley
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Upper Pulley, Short Pump
Mr Gasket 5314 Aluminum Water Pump Pulley, 1969-92 SBC
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Upper Pulley, Long Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Upper Pulley, Short Pump
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley, Long Water Pump
Double Groove Water Pump Pulley, Big Block Chevy, Long Pump, Black
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley, Short Water Pump
Single Groove Water Pump Pulley Small Block Chevy Long Pump
Spectre 4408 Chrome Water Pump Pulley, Chevy 262-400, GMC 305-400
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.