1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Upper Pulley, Long Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.60" Outside Diameter, 1.96" Mounted Length, .63" Shaft Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cast aluminum single groove V-belt upper pulley for 69-85 Small Block Chevy long style water pumps. Fits over 5/8" water pump snout, but can be drilled out to 3/4" if needed.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Single groove for V-belt
- From inside of pulley at fan hub to rear edge of pulley is 2"
- From rear edge of pulley to center of V-belt groove is 5/16"
- Center hole fits a 5/8" shaft (can be drilled out to 3/4" if needed)
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Note: When using in conjunction with an electric fan assembly, be sure to consider the pulley installation screw kit # 910-15440 shown below.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Item DetailsSingle Groove, 6-5/8" Diameter
- It may be necessary to shim either or both of the pulleys to achieve perfect belt alignment. There are variances between manufacturers of both water pumps and pulleys.
- Water Pump ID Chart (GIF)
More Like This
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Upper Pulley, Long Water Pump
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley, Long Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Upper Pulley, Short Pump
Small Block Chevy Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Upper Pulley
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Upper Pulley, Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Short Pump Double Groove Pulley
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Upper Pulley, Short Pump
Single Groove Water Pump Pulley Small Block Chevy Short Pump
Single Groove Water Pump Pulley Small Block Chevy Long Pump
Black Upper Double Groove Water Pump Pulley, Chevy V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!