1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Lower Pulley, Long Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.60" Overall Diameter, 2.69" Mounted Length, 1.10" Inside Diameter
- Precision machined aluminum construction for superior strength and durability
- Lightweight versatile design, double groove for V-belt
- For 1969-1985 Small Block Chevy long style water pumps
- Fits over a 5/8" water pump shaft (can be drilled to 3/4" if needed)
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Cast aluminum double groove V-belt crankshaft pulley for use with 69-85 Small Block Chevy long style water pumps.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Two grooves for V-belts
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Item DetailsDouble Groove, 6-5/8" Diameter
- It may be necessary to shim either or both of the pulleys to achieve perfect belt alignment. There are variances between manufacturers of both water pumps and pulleys.
- Water Pump ID Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Lower Pulley, Short Pump
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Short Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Triple Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Lower Pulley, Long Pump
1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Triple Lower Pulley, Long Pump
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Triple Lower Pulley, Short Pump
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.