1965-1969 Chevy Truck 5-Lug Rear Axle Conversion Kit
5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If youve upgraded your trucks front end to late model 5 -lug on 5" Chevrolet truck bolt circle disc brakes, now is the time to upgrade your rear end. With the availability of 5-lug trailing arm rear ends quickly drying up, we now offer 5-lug axles that will install into your 6-lug rear end. Our axles come pre-drilled with a 5-lug on 5" Chevrolet truck bolt circle and fit 1965-69 rear ends.
- The axles accept 1971-72 truck drums and use the existing brake hardware
- Available as a complete kit with axles, wheel studs and new brake drums or the use of the spider gear set
- Will not work with 1960-62 trucks
- Axles measure 30-3/4" from the end of the shaft to the outside face of the axle flange
Note: Factory 6-lug applications had 7/16" diameter studs and 5 on 5-lug kits have 1/2" diameter studs.
Item DetailsFor GM 10 & 12 bolt rearend only!
What's In The Kit
'65-'69 Rear Axle Conversion 1 of 2Part # 91006569-1Qty x 1
'65-'69 Rear Axle Conversion 2 of 2Part # 91006569-2Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on assembling their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.