1964 Fullsize, 1968-72 Midsize GM Pitman Arm
5.00" Center to Center, 1.082" Hole Diameter, 32 and 4 master Spline Count, .48" Top of Taper
- This replacement Pitman arm is machined from all new forgings
- Fits 1968 to 1972 Chevelle as well as other GM A body cars
- 32 spline with 4 master configuration is properly sized to fit GM 605 power steering boxes as well as 525 manual boxes
- Popular for use on Modifieds and Sport Mods that are built with a Chevelle front stub
- 7 degree taper for center link connection to match OEM Chevelle design
OEM stock replacement pitman arm fits steering box on 1964 Chevy Fullsize and 1968-72 GM Midsize.
For manual steering box only.
NotesFits 525 & 605 boxes. 2011 race catalogs have this listed as a '64-'68 fullsize only. Should say '64 fullsize and '68-'72 midsize.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.