1958-64 Chevy Full-size Car Brake Booster Combo, Disc/Drum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When you put modern disc brakes on the front of your 1958-1964 Chevy full-size car (Bel-Air, Biscayne, Impala), you should update the master cylinder as well. Stock 4-wheel drum master cylinders do not have the capacity to supply the proper amount of pressure for front disc brakes. For best results, we recommend using this simple, bolt-on master cylinder booster kit on all front disc brake conversions.
- 8" dual diaphragm booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- GM style proportioning/metering combination valve
- Master cylinder has outlets on both sides for ease of plumbing
- Includes plugs for unused outlets on opposite side of master cylinder
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Outlet Fittings: 1/2"-20 and 9/16"-18
- Proportioning valve comes with 1/8” NPT to 3/8"-24 IFF adapter fittings
More Like This
1955-57 Chevy Car Disc/Drum Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo
1963-66 Chevy Pickup Brake Power Booster Kit
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
1964-1974 GM Disc Brake Booster Conversion Kit Combo
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.